Saturday, December 19, 2009

Shit happens


I finally got the time to clean up my horribly dusty and 'hairy' room today. Well, hairy here means that my room is filled with hair-falls. I wonder wether there is such word. Anyways, I went to MPH yesterday after thinkin' to myself that I need a good book to read during this holiday, or else I might end up gettin' bored every single day and bothering others and such. There is this particular book I have been eying too, from MPH, so yesterday I finally got it.

It is an interesting book called - "Merde Happens" by Stephen Clarke. Merde means shit in French. The whole book is actually in French but was translated to English. It's about Paul West, an english man who is in deep financial merde and has taken on a decidely dodgy job touring America in a Mini. Yeah, the mini austins. I love em'. I want a mini too.

So anyway...The french woman - Alexa, his tres Parisienne girlfriend, claims to despise everything American, but ends up getting a little too friendly with the locals for Paul's liking.The American Jake is a poet whose main aim in life is to sleep with a woman from every country in the world. Preferably in the back of Paul's mini...and the story goes. Sounds interesting right? I am not even half through though. I've been feelin' so restless today. Maybe tired from cleanin' earlier today.


Anyways, Ill be goin' up to my grams in Serian tomorrow and my oh my Xmas is just around the corner. Yay, somethin' to look forward too ey. :]

0 comments: