Monday, September 8, 2008

YOU.


Yes, YOU!!! Don't think that you can run away with this, acting like YOU are so saint and nice. I am not saying that I am a perfect person, BUT still, I LEARN from my mistakes and YOU should too.


STOP talking shit about others. YOU are not as good or as perfect as you think YOU are.


STOP spreading shit about others. YOU have NO right to even talk about them cos' YOU dont even know them to even say something like that. etc.


STOP walkin' around like YOU are the hottest thing around cos' YOU are NOT.


STOP talkin' so LOUDLY just to get the attention you want, and once YOU get it, YOU throw it away.


STOP spreading rumors about my friends. YOU are full of SHIT. In case YOU haven't notice, the people YOU used to talk SHIT about, are now YOUR friends.


Happy????!


STOP givin' my FRIENDS that Ugly Dirty look of YOURS. Its very DISGUSTING.



Just for YOUR info,


WE
dont hate YOU.


YOU
are doing this to YOURSELF.


WAKE UP!!!! ITS NEVER TOO LATE TO CHANGE.


Start NOW.

0 comments: