Friday, August 1, 2008

Global Warming Alert.

Slept at 3am, woke up at 9.30am. This morning, I managed to blog for a while and stuff before I showered. Jacob picked me up around 11.15am, then we picked Yen up from her place and headed to The Spring. Yea, i know.......Like in Kuching there's no where else better to go when it comes to shopping. Had lunch at Food Bazaar and then me and the rest walked around Parkson cos Jacob wants to get new trousers. Yen and I helped in picking. :] We have great taste. hahaha.

What Dex Miguel thinks of the weather today.....
FUCKING HOT TO THE POINT WHERE THE WEATHER IS HOTTER THAN ME. hahahahahahahahahahahahahah.

After 2 and a half hours............


Decided to go somewhere else for a drink and just to hang out and stuff. Before we left we went to this place called Eyesight Optic, if im not mistaken. Tried on some cool shades and OMG, Jacob bought a new pair of shades. Woohooo!!!! Congrats man. hehe.

*Being vain is a daily routine. wtf.hahaha.














*the cute chick who attended to us.














*I-Robot much????hahahahaha.














* At Rhytym of ice. Hung out for a while before goin' home.















After we cam whored at Rhythm of Ice, Jacob saw this pic of the 3 of us and he was like,' You look like that Bobby Chin guy from Travel and Living show!!!'....ahahahaha. I LOl-ed.


* Bobby Chin.hahahahahaha. Dont look like me,no???hahahahaha. wtf moments.
















* Still, my dream job is to be a host for some show on Travel and Living. Amen. :]


N omg, Nyet is comin' back in like 4days!!!!! AWESOMENESS....

0 comments: