Friday, August 1, 2008

Thursday Night. Steam Boat Night with Yen's Akiyame club.

Its Thursday night and its steam boat night. Was on msn with nyet when Yen msgd me to join their Steam Boat dinner at Hornbill. Whenever I think of Hornbill, loads of memories appears in my mind. haha. Had loads of gathering here with friends. :] Good times we've shared y'all.

Anyways.............
Like today, that night was fucking hot i tell you. As hot as Kim Kardashian, Angelina Jolie and Jessica Alba. Il add another hottie, ADRIAN LIMA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What do you get when you mix em' all together???? ORGASM!!!!!!!!!!! Like an active volcano just about to blow kind of hot man. Woottttttttttttttt.

So like I was sayin', apart of the temperature and weather....The food was ok. Tho I felt so oily and disgusting, still....Loves the strong wind after that. Like what me and Gerald were sayin'....whoa,itd be awesome if we had Beer that time man. wtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtf!!!!!!!

* Cam-whored at Hornbill. man,im such a rocker wannabe.



















Feeling oh_so_bored, me,yen,gerald and Lance, whom I just get to know that night, went around town. Parked at McD area, and walked around water front area and we managed to cam-whore again.hahahahahaha. What???? Its not like we always get the chance to go around town and be vain or sth rite??? Lalalalalaa.

* Aww, I look like their hot-rockstar-ish dad. hahahaha. Oh welll...
Man, Gerald and yen looks oh_so_cute man. :]














*Recognise that background??? SHATTAP UR FACE. hahaha.

















What Dex Miguel thinks about the steam boat dinner......

Altho it was fuckin' hot and all.....it was AWESOME dudes and dudets!!!!!!!!!!!!!! woohoooooooo~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~.


* I need Beer baby!!!!!!!!

0 comments: