Wednesday, May 21, 2008

I M P E R F E C T I O N

If my heart had a soundtrack...this is what it sings! haha.

"My hair's a wreck . Mascara runs . My feet get dirty And my skin burns in the sun. My lips they bleed, But I still sing my songs. Takes me a minute To admit it when I'm wrong. Handsome is as Handsome does, But Handsome's not my thing. This is what you get. This is who I am. Take me now or leave me Any way you can. Sometimes I trip and fall But I know where I stand. If you're thinking about changing my direction, Don't cross with imperfection. My back is weak, But my will is true. Got good intentions But I never follow through. I say too much, And don't know when to leave. In case you're looking, That's my heart there on my sleeve. Ego trips and stupid slip ups, I'm a mess but This is what you get. This is who I am. Take me now or leave me Any way you can. Sometimes I trip and fall But I know where I stand. If you're thinking about changing my direction, Don't cross with imperfection. Scratched and bruised, A little used, But baby I work fine. You might call me Damaged goods, But I'm one of a kind. My hair's a wreck, No I'm not perfect But I'm not the only one. This is what you get. This is who I am. Take me now or leave me Any way you can. Sometimes I trip and fall But I know where I stand. If you're thinking about changing my direction, Don't mess with imperfection. This is who I am. If you're thinking bout a change my direction, Don't cross with imperfection."

0 comments: