Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Fashion show at The Spring.

First of all, being a backstage helper isn't as easy as it sounds...it is rather tough. Especially the part where you need to undress the models. It makes you feel nervous at some point because whatever goes wrong, you might be blamed for it. All and all, it is still considered a good experience. Who knows one day this will all pay back. =)
Tho I was needed at the backstage on that day, I managed to watch the fashion show by Unimas. It was surprisingly good. I wasn't expecting it to be that good. But I was wow'ed by the models man. *gasp* Trust me, if you see what I saw, you would consider yourself to be one of the luckiest guys alive. hehe.
It was darn fun. *Im so so Lucky!!!* Lol.
Anyways, I would like to share with you some of my favs shots. Edited by Me. =)





* Btw, dont worry. I didn't forget about our gorgeous models from LKW. will update soon. hehe. To all d guys out there, ENVY ME! hahaha. especially YOU. =)

0 comments: