Monday, May 19, 2008

My Bitter Sweet Life. Friendships never ends.

I learn that in Life there will come a point where you will think to yourself what really matters in Life. As for me...The greatest challenge in life is finding someone who knows all your flaws, differences and mistakes, and still Loves you with everything they have. I'm happy that some of my closest friends proved that they Love me for me. I also realized that with friends like these around me, I don't ask for much because - I have EVERYTHING. Because of them, I am who I am today. Of course we had our ups and downs BUT what matters most is We went through it together. True friendship is all about Love, Patience and the ability to accept others as how they are. Inside and out. However rare True Love is, True friendship is Rarer! There are many people that we meet in our Lives. But only a very few will make a lasting impression on our minds and hearts. It is these people that we will think of often, and who will always remain important to us as True Friends.

Love starts with a smile, Grows with a Kiss, Ends with a tear.
Don't cry over anyone, Who dont cry for you.

Good friends are hard to find, Harder to Leave, And impossible to forget.
A best friend, Is like a four leaf clover, Hard to find and Lucky to Have.

Some people makes the world special just by being in it. Best friends are the siblings God forgot to give us.

When it hurts to look back, And you're scared to look ahead, You can look beside you and Your best friend will always be there for you.
Good friends are like stars, You don't always see them, But you know they are always there.
Most people walks in and out of your life but only True Friends leaves foot prints in your life.
The Truth about Life... I learn that in Life, Everything is ok in the end...If its not okay, then it is not the end!!!


*I dedicate this to all my true friends. =) You know who you are.



* Me and Mr. Bunny. My insane brotha who knows it all.



















* Me and eric. My motherfuckin' hard core rock metal best bud.



















* Me sexie ladies. haha. van,bel,renroza. =)





















* The guys. gerald, me and eric. Brothers from another mother. =)














* The yen. hehe.

0 comments: