Wednesday, September 3, 2008

This conversation is Over.


Part 1.
.................................................................................................................

This road has ended.
And I never comprehended...
That you would have pretended,
Not to feel anything at all.

We had something,
Don't act like it was nothing.
I was crazy,
To even think I was your 'baby'.
All you gave me,
Is this heart that's so empty.
You can try...

But no matter what you say
It's your pride,
That's getting in the way
.

.................................................................................................................
Part 2.

Time goes slowly now in my life.
Fear no more of what I'm not sure...

Searching for happiness, when it is just at the tip of my finger.
The strength to stand alone,
the power of not knowing and letting go.

Love, in and out, of... my heart,
And though life can be strange I can't be afraid...
I guess I've found my way it's simple when its right.
Feeling lucky just to be here tonight,
and happy just being me and to be ALIVE.

.................................................................................................................

0 comments: