Sunday, September 14, 2008

I missssss......

Having BnB's with my bestfriend and the gang.











































I miss...
Jalan Song-ing with them every Friday night.



































I miss... Goin' around town with my bestfriend and my brother from another mother.




































































I really miss....
Having Nyet and Booney sleepin' over at my place.





















I miss....
Doing random stuffs with these two.































































































































































































I will miss..... Cam-whoring with them all.
















































I'm a Pathetic Loser without them.

And I just wish I could turn back time.



* Why oh why.....................

0 comments: