Sunday, August 10, 2008

El finale. Sem.6 here i come.

Time really flies. Now, where should I start...First, sem. break starts, then my practical took place. Now everyone is back and this will be my last week for practicals. Yayness. But at the same time i still feel so Lost and so so blurred with whats happening around me. Everything seems so surreal. Like as if some witch casted a spell to make time goes by really really fast. *fairy tale moments*

Anyway...............

I havent gotten my results for sem.5 yet. Which sucked balls man. Cos i really really wanna know what I got for my sem.5. Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

What dex Miguel thinks about that...............................

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr~~~~~~~~~~~~~ *im annoyed*

hahahahahaha. But its ok, I get to meet loads of people and also old friends. :]


* Tanter Arsita. Lol at the reminder man.













* hahahahahaha. Gotcha man!



















..................................................................................


Since Tuesday, as in like after pickin' eric from the airport, Ive been stayin' over at eric's. Just got home today with my new piercing. :] Thx to my best friend. Thanx bro,ur d best!!!!!!!!!


* We like walked from satok to Tun Jugah. hahaha. Check out stuffs, yadi yadi yada.
It was fun.



















* Random shot. Was at the store buyin stuffs for Bbq at arsita's.













* I want those enlargers too man. huhuhu.


















* Tryin' my luck in tribal design. hehe.


















* the Rockstar. hahahahahahahaha. nyet2.


















* Hmmmmmmmmmmmm, slow me down.

0 comments: