Friday, July 4, 2008

U n h o l y C o n f e s s i o n s.

First and foremost, July has been yet another up and down mood-swings kind of month for me.
Bla bla bla.....
.....
Lemme just get to the point! haha.
I am freakin' upset cos i dont think I am goin' to the RWMF aka The Hottest of the Hottest Festival ever to exist in the history of
The Hottest of the hottest Festival ever to exist.
Sigh!
Man, I've been wanting to go to this hottie central festival. Where everywer U go there are HOTTIES to be seen. OMG! I am so not kidin' when I said I would sell myself just to go to rainforest. Hah! So not.Ofcourse im kidin'....Im not that cheap and no One can afford me either. =P ahah.

Moving On~


It is so so depressing to even think about it. ARRRGHHHHHH!

*
Why does the sun go on shining?
Why does the sea rush to shore?
Don't they know it's the end of the world,
'Cause I'm not goin to rainfest!!!"....hahaha. LMAO.

I know...I know. Im making such a big deal out of it...But still!!!!! Urgh....I shall not think about it.
Lets look at the bright side...(even if there is none!)...There will still be another one next year. huhu.

Another 400 plus days to go.

*Good Luck to me!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

awww...hang in thre man..u'll get thru it, U'R Tough!!~ ^_^