Friday, July 11, 2008

t a g g e d.

Name 10 people to do this survey
Answer these questions honestly~

1. Sexie Bel
2. Ren Roza
3. Gorgeous Amber
4. Jeff
5. Yen
6. Jimmy
7. Jacob
8. Bored person no.1
9. Bored person no.2
10. Anyone who is as bored as them.


1 ) Are you allowed to have a bf/gf?
That's a pretty stupid question man...hahaha.


2 ) Describe urself in one word
Indescribable.


3 ) Who would you pick, someone who really loves you, or the one you love?
Both. For at the end of the day, the one who really loves me will continue to love my flaws and all...And the one I love will eventually learn to Love and accept me for me. :]

4 ) Have you ever loved someone BEFORE but never had the courage to tell him/her?
I realized that it was just a lil' crush. My minds made up.

5 ) Does it feel good to love?
Yup. Love isn't Love without Love.


6 ) God is giving u just 5 more minutes to live, IF you love someone special what will you say to that person?
I will say,'I Love you more than words can say.' And tell God to take care of that person for me since I will not be alive after 5mins.
*Scary!*

7 ) What will you say to someone who doesn't want to believe you?
'Bitch.' hahaha.


8 ) Was ever a time that you tried to learn to love someone?
Yup. A couple of times. Some worked out, and some didn't.

9 ) What's your opinion about someone who's jealous?
Not happy with him/her self.

10 ) What can you say about playboys/playgirls?
Depends. Some might be bored with their life and some might have too much free time and all the money in the world that they can afford more than one person to attend to. Haha. I donno. I dont really give a damn about them anyway. Let they lead their life they want.

[[ * PART 2 * ]]
-

1 ) Best place to cry? - My room. :] Without anyone around.

2 ) Who do you love the most? - My family and friends. Myself. Our Earth,she deserves so much better people!!!

3 ) Tell us ur dream las night? - ermmmm, I cant recall man. Sorry!


4) Ever hated someone so bad? - Hate would be such a strong word. In fact hating means u havent let go of your certain feelings towards that person...But if You ask me whether I disliked someone before...yes,I did. Nothing personal tho. Just that, he/she was unlikeable.

5 ) The biggest & most hurtful lie you heard? - That I'm not fat??!! NO such thing! hahaha. Kidin'....
Hmm,I have to say when I found out that someone lied my other friend sayin' that I didn't wanna go out cos I was tired and all...well,BULLSHIT U MOTHAFUCKIN' FUCKHEADED NEVER IN STYLE PERSON! haha. But really, I've moved on. So yea...ur no longer in the sexie family. =P

**

[[ * LAST PERSON... * ]]

:: had a beer with? -- my bestfriend, eRic.

:: went to the movies with? -- me mama. :]

:: talked on the cell phone with? -- my bro. He called just to ask whether theres dried chillies
at home. Lol.

:: u hugged? -- It took me forever to answer this. I'm not really sure. erm,..my lil' nephew??

:: u yelled at? -- mt stupid younger brother. haha. USELESS >.<

[[ * IN THE LAST WEEK HAVE YOU...* ]]

-

>> Kissed sumone? --nope. I lead a sad life.....NOT! haha.

>> Sing/sung/song? -- Ofcos. I have a sexie life. :]

>> Danced crazy? -- Oo yeah baby!!!!


// Think of the las time u wer angry, why were u angry?

My useless younger brother annoyed me with his stupid behavior.

// You will die in 3 mins. Last call?

What's with you and die man?? Enough already. Dude~~~ Uncool man.

// If you could do anything OR wish anything, wad would it be?

Hmmm...I would wanna build an Orphanage and help these poor kids have a better tomorrow. I believe WE can make the world a better place for them. Seriously. And id wish for world peace! Why war when theres still plenty of room for LOVE?

// Would you or have you ever blackmailed someone?
Ouch. What do you think I am? A hot italian mafia? With a jewish accent..? haha. Scrap of the mafia and jewish accent. There you go, I'm a hot italian. hahhahahahahhaha. (dont laugh!)

// Are you old fashioned?
Are you kiddin' me...Me and old fahioned cannot go in the same sentence man. Nu'uh. :P
-

// What would be harder for you, to tell someone you love them or that you do not love them back?
Definitely to tell someone I dont love them. I'd rather not say anything in the first place.
-

// What things would be the hardest thing for you to give up on?
My life right now. I love my sexie family and friends. :]

0 comments: