Thursday, July 10, 2008

dex was tagged.

Name 20 people randomly.
At the end of the survey, choose 5 people to do the survey.
Don't read the questions, but name the 20 people.

1. eric me bestfren.
2. bunny me butthead, my rocker brother from another mother.
3. sexie bel
4. renRoza
5. doreen
6. Vanessa
7. Tasha
8. paramita
9. Jimmy
10. Chary
11. Davesson
12. Jeff
13. Yen Nata
14. Gerald
15. anne
16. nini
17. nancie
18. fred
19. sharaff
20. angel


1. How did you meet number 18? [fred]
Haha. We live under one roof. cos he's my brotha. =P

2. What will you do if you have not met number 17? [nancie]
I have no idea. ask my bro! Well, maybe i will not get the chance to get to know someone nice and sweet just like her. She is my sis in law to be y'all.

3. What if number 9 and 20 dated? [jimmy,angel]
One word = HILLARIOUS.

4. What if number 5 and 10 dated? [doreen,chary]
erm.....John and Glenda will be unhappy. aww~

5. Describe number 1. [eric]
crazy.Metalcore.Insane. = my bestfren.

6. Do you think number 8 is attractive? [paramita]
Why are you doin' this to me???.............haha. Yup,she is attractive. Shuttup people!

7. Describe number 7. [tasha]
Shes a sexie rockstar! VAVAVOOM. hehe.

8. Do you know any family members of 12? [jeff]
Oh yes. I do...

9. What language does number 15 speak? [anne]
erm, english...bM,nhs.swak....n a lil bit of Russian. hehe.

10. Who is number 9 hanging out with? [jimmy]
Mostly with his chinese classmates. Jacob, Renroza and Paramita. Cos they sing together. haha.

11. How old is number 16? [nini]
Sexy 21. hehe. Sexy with a capital S. oo yeah~~~

12. When was the last time you spoke to number 13? [yen Nata]
Ooohhh,on d phone like last saturday. Yups.

13. Who's number 2 favourite singer/band? [bunny me butthead]
He likes Avenged Sevenfold and more. And his fave song would be Storm by Lifehouse. He sings it all the time. TRUST ME.

14. Have you ever dated number 4? [renRoza]
Nope...shes one of my sexie ladies. Meaning, one of my closest girl friends. Rite renroza? besides,i know who she digs n stuff. hehe. For me to know, for U to never find out. =P

15. Would you ever date number 19? [sharaff]
hahahaha...i carried him once. DUDE! He is a kid. Like im not gay/pedophile or somethin. AND, he is my rocker brother from another mother-bunny the butthead's lil bro.

16. Is number 3 single? [sexie Bel]
Hell to the no. haha.

17. What is number 10's last name? [chary]
Tipik. As in like Giachary ak Tipik.

18. Would you ever be in a relationship with number 11? [davesson]
That's like totally wrong dude.. We dn turn dat way man. We r as straight as the steel ruler. But he is my good friend back in high school days. :]

19. What is the school of number 13? [yeN Nata]
St.Elizabeth,Sibu. I take note ok? haha.

20. Where does number 6 stay? [Vanessa]
erm, I think ar....somewer near Linang estate one dek. hehe.

21. What is your favourite thing about number 5? [Doreen]
Her laughter. its one in a million. Just like her John. :]

22. Have you ever seen number 14 naked? [gerald]
Urghhhh....DUDE!!! Totally NO man. Nu'uh.

I TAG:
Anyone who has the time to answer these Qs. haha.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aw, you're too kind with words. Ahahaha.

I'll see ya around! :D