Monday, July 28, 2008

Same Old routine.

Today was another usual day. . .

Wake up. Shower. Wardrobe. Coffee. Online. Lunch. Studio. Home. Online. Sleep. Repeats.

Its the same old routine every single day. I'm not complaining tho..cos nothing is forever as my mum would always say. What mr.bunny my butthead plants in the back of my mind is,"Everything will be alright." So yea, everything is going to be alright. I believe so too...... My life is like a fairy tale. That is how I like to think of it. But in my fairy-tale life, its not always happy endings. Well, Life's like that. When there's up, there's certainly down too. When you're up for quite a long time, you might fall and crash really really hard. That's when you will realize that life is about picking yourself up and be a better someone and not about falling down and stay there like a doll and pity yourself cos' no one wants to pity you or feel your pain. Trust me, I'm also just as ordinary as you are, but with different perceptions on life and its unfortunate events. hahahaha. I know right??? I sound so wtf. haha. But I know you get what I mean.

Owhhhh!!!! And btw, I finally know where I can get the Diesel edt for men. Was at the spring for lucnh, with jeff. Walked around Parkson at the perfume department...and I saw it!!! yay me....


* I need to re-fuel myself man. huhu.

















* Again. and again...and again and again....

0 comments: