Sunday, June 22, 2008

Emmanuelle Grey Rossum.

She acts...she sings...and most importantly.....Shes a HOTTIE HOT HOTTIE. Fuhhhh!!! This is what i call a perfect package. Walao wehhh...and OMFG, shes only 1 year older than me. Dont you ever wish that u were born in America sometimes..? Sigh. Oh well.

Trust me, No guys would say No to Emmy Rossum. Unless they're blind, crossed eyed, or GAY.
I mean seriously y'all... If Doreen can drool over Johny Depp, it aint a crime for me to drool over Emmy Rossum right??? hahaha. She is seriously HOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT.


1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I mean seriously y'all... If Doreen can drool over Johny Depp, it aint a crime for me to drool over Emmy Rossum right???

What was that supposed to mean?! XDDDDD

LOL kidding. You know I love you. BTW, I'll try to find you someone like her. Okai? :D