Friday, May 2, 2008

F.R.I.E.N.D.S

"See no one told me that Life was gonna be this way..."...I love that song! It's I'll be there for You by The Rembrants. Ring a bell? erm,think of friends,the sitcom. haha. Its the theme song for Friends. Which happends to be 1 of my all time favs sitcom. I love Phobe! No one can act dumb as good as her. Kudos to Lisa Kudrow! ahaha. Some of you might think i like dumb blondes...oh come on guys,dont u think its entertaining to see them making fool of t hemselves?? and i think they are fun people.haha. In real life, girls who tries to act dumb will never really win anyones heart tho.......
As for me, I really cherish my moments with friends. Especially closest friends. You know who you are People!!! I wana let u guys know that i appreciate u guys so much, and i feel blessed to have u guys in my Life. Trust me, without you guys...My days will be UNFABULOUS. It's like Kimora without her fabulous life in the fab lane. LOL. I do mean it guys. Thank you for all of those good times we had, and will have in the future! Let's just emrace the moments aite??.....

0 comments: