Wednesday, December 2, 2009

I am me once more'




Good Lord, I am finally done with my friggin' 2k words essay. Oh the joy. I love the feeling of completing a task. The surreality feels like orgasm. Sort of, if you know what I mean. This also means that I have two more assignments to go. A website, and an ad campaign. This is the part where you insert cheering an a voice tellin' you, "YOU CAN FUCKIN' DO IT DUDE!!!". And yes I can. :] Anyways, big brother bunny texted earlier today. He wants, and is planning to go to KL March next year and he asked me whether I wanna tag along. Being the clingy me ofcourse I'd say yes. But by just saying yes doesn't mean that you can go. Sometimes there's more to that than just saying yes. We'll see how things goes. In case I cant make it, he said there's always a next time. Which is true.

Just out of your curiosity, I know I've been bloggin' kinda frequent nowadays ey? I guess it's just a good way to spill out thoughts and feelings somehow.

On the other hand, I am still excited for Xmas to come.


And have i ever mention that I am addicted to God's greatest creation - Coffee??? Ofcourse i did. :]

0 comments: