Thursday, August 13, 2009

Sanctity of brothers

This is becoming such a cliche but I really miss my retards : my bestpal and my retarded brother, ofcourse . I dont give a damn about DNA's or the term 'related by blood' cos the brotherhood between us is stronger than blood. At least that's how I feel about it. We fight, we argue and we quarrel about alot of things but we agree on every other things.


We can't stand each other sometimes but most of the time we are always together cos we have alot of things in common and we do respect each other. I guess that's what matters after all. When it comes to honesty, we are always honest with each other. We too share our dirtiest deepest secrets.


The truth surely hurts but its ok cos we all learn from mistakes after all. The best part of all is that we always have each others back and trust me, we do need one another no matter what.


0 comments: