Monday, August 31, 2009

I heart my mum

My mum's bday is comin' soon. 7days away to be precised. Meaning to say that her bday is on the 7th of Sep. If only I have the cash, I have so much things I wish I could get her. Dammit. I know she loves and has been wanting a huge handbag so that she could stuff her make up and such. I also want to get her a new make up set cos I know she loves make up. And perfume too cos I think its something that she can keep for quite some time.

I will make sure it happens and dear Lord have mercy. I really want it to happen. I BELIEVE it will happen. I love to be optimistic although sometimes my mind tells me the opposite. My mum sacrificed ALOT for me and the rest of my siblings, its time for me to show some Love. :] Hence, I'm planning to sell my dear Canon Powershot sx100is camera, which is only few months old. Anyone interested pls let me know. Price is negotiable. I got it for RM1k++.


Besides, materials like this can always be purchase. But having a great mum is once in a lifetime. No money in the world can buy you an awesome mum. Her love is priceless. Right guys??? :] I can always get myself another cam when I got extra cash. Plus, I've been eying this latest Nikon SLR, D5000. Its oh so awesome. It snaps and captures videos too. Dont you just love those designers?? One day I shall lay my hands on you oh dear sexie cam.





Wish me luck sexie people.


0 comments: