Saturday, January 24, 2009

Tagged by Ren.

RANDOM FACTS :


001. Real name: Dexter
002. Nicknames: Dex, terter? haha. Some call me dexie. I hate it. but its ok i guess...and bunny calls me with a forbidden name that I wont mention here.cos I hate that name. Case closed, no questions asked. And owh...eric calls me monyet/nyet/orang utan. So u do the math. haha.
003. Married: Nope...ofcos not.
004. Zodiac sign: Sagittarius
005. Male or female: M
006. Age: 22 this year. Remember remember the 10th of december. :]
007. High school: SMK serian, St.Thom...I noe. Im always moving from one place to another.
008. College: heard of LimKokWing before?? yeap,..there.
009. Residence: evil.
010. Hair color: -white, with faded red high lights. sad ey.
011. Long or short hair: medium length
012. Smoke: dont think so...
013. Drink: Booze!!! Dude, bnb yo.
014. Available: erm.....for?
015. Are you a health freak: Based on my weight, I dont think so.
016. Weight : Now now...look at the brighter side. Im still lighter than 100kg. Fine,im 75kg.
017. Do you have a crush?: For me to know, for you to find out.
018. Do you like yourself: Never better.
019. Piercings: an Obsession...
020. Tattoos: Yup yup. Its kinda small tho. Im itchin' for more.
021. Righty or lefty: Right thur...right thur...


FIRST:


022. First surgery: 1999
023: First piercing: during the 90's, when I was 4..? tradition. :]
024. First best friend/s: hmm..i never really had a best friend before. Till now...so that makes them my other halfs-mr.satan superstar eric and my butthead booney.
025. First award: During my kindy time...hehe
026. First memory: Everyday is a memory..dont u think so?
027. First pet: hmmm...some stray cat. Called mimi. Or sumtin.
028. First vacation: Singapore. Loooooooong time ago.
029. First concert: Some singing competition at my primary skool in Miri. I know,how sad.
030. First crush: hmmmm....some girl named Natasha. She had really big eyes and fair skin.




LAST:


031. Last time you went out: This mornin' with my mama. Machine hunting!
032. Last time you had a good time: This morning.
033. Last time you cried: hmmm...thats personal. haha. Well, I cant remember.
034. Last award: 2006
035. Last trip abroad: heh?
036. Last concert: since like never.
037. Last album you bought: Juanes...haha. Some spanish rocker dude.
038. Last song you played: Mother we cant get enough - New Radical. some old skool shit.
039. Last phone call: Nata.
040. Last laugh: This Q is makin' me laughin. so that counts rite.



PICK ONE:


041. Summer or winter: hmmm...summer. Imagine Miami. whoa.....
042. Rainy or sunny: Im their mr.sunshine...haha.
043. Britney or Christina: depends on what purpose. hehe.
044. TV or YouTube: TV
045. Oprah or Tyra: Ill take em' both
046. McD’s or KFC: Dude....never play with food.
047. Soccer or tennis: hmmm...hockey.
048. New york or San Francisco: Miami yo!!!!!!!! Hot latinas alert.



CURRENTLY:


049. Eating: my heart out
050. Drinking: i wish I had some coke with lemon at the mo.

051. Wearing: some worn out T
052. Im about to: reply someone on MSN
053. Listening to: Chasing Pavements - Adele




FAVORITES :

054. Food: Hmm...dex prefers anything from the fine dine to the exotics.
055. Drinks: Coke + coffee = serenity
056. Colors: Black Red Green, nvr can go wrong.
057. Numbers: 3, 69. hehe. do the math.




YOUR FUTURE :

058. Want kids: As much as Brangelina's.
059. Want to get married: when Im worth it.
060. Life: Livin la vida loca.
061. Goals: More than u cud ever think.
062. Where will you live: Wherever my destiny brings me to. Or d other way round.
063. Buy a house: With great view.
064. Buy a car: With great sound system. haha.




YOUR PARENTS :

066. Love your mom?: More than words can say.
067. Love your dad?: Sure.
068. Are they still together?: Unfortunately no. But my family rocks! haha.




WHICH IS BETTER? :


068. Lips or eyes: Eyes.

069. Hugs or kisses: The one after them. kidin. haha.

070. Shorter or Taller: Lord have mercy...taller.

071. Lean or plump: Leaner...god plz.

072. Romantic or spontaneous: Funny.

073 . Nice stomach or nice arms: curves will do. :]

074 . Sensitive or loud: Sensitively loud.

075 . Hook-ups or relationships: relationships sounds better.




HAVE YOU EVER :


076. Bungee-jumped: wish i had...

077. Shook hands with someone important: Sure did.

078. Kissed a stranger: hmm...yup. some european lady during new year celebration at Hilton.

079. Drank bubbles: urgh,im not that strange.

080. Lost glasses/contacts: never

081. Ran away from home: I thot it only hapends in TV.

082. Liked someone younger: ow yeah i did.

083. Older: dont think so.

084. Broken someone’s heart: Im not proud of that.

085. Been arrested: haha. nah.

086. Turned someone down: hmm..im not that attractive even to turn someone down.

087. Cried when someone died: Dont we all?? duh.

088. Liked a friend: haha.funny story.




DO YOU BELIEVE IN:


089. Yourself: Definitely

090. Miracles: Believes in them.

091. Love at first sight: hmm...when it happen to me..I will.

092. Heaven: Yup.

093. Santa clause: hmmmm....no.

094. Sex on the first date: hahaha. that wud be interesting.

095. the more you hate, the more you love: haha...do we?

096. Angels: we all have one. Ask ur mama.





ANSWER TRUTHFULLY :


097. Is there one person you want to be with you right now?: Maybe.

098. Had more than one boyfriend/girlfriend at a time?: hmmm...u hv no proof do u?

099. Do you believe in God?: We shud and I do.

100. Will you tag 10 people to continue this game: Nope.


0 comments: