Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Telescope eyes.

Isn't it weird how people around you can affect how you feel?

Isn't it weirder how silly little things can change your mood that easily...?

Don't you think that its weirdest that words can actually heal and kill you?

YES. I know. We all tend to feel this way sometimes. I guess its human nature to feel in such manner.

Somehow, people that you care for the most tend to hurt you the worst. You love and care for them so much to the point where money is priceless compared to the people you love and care for.


Never let go of the ones you love.


No matter the situation. Sometimes you feel like they don't care for you anymore..But are you sure? There are reasons for everything. What we all know is that - Truth Hurts.



The way they treat you might not mean anything, but somehow when they tend to ignore you, it HURTS to the bits. I've been through this alot, and still goin' through it each and everyday. Whats more painful is to put on a happy face and fake a smile. Cos you just dont wanna make things more awkward and make that person feel/think that you no longer want to be with them when the truth is that you just dont know what to do anymore and deep down you know that there is something wrong bugging them. This is when you will keep on questioning yourself whether they still feel the same for you. Whether they still care for you. Whether you did anything wrong to them. Whether they still love and care for you like a son, a bestfriend, a buddy, a best bud, a brother or possibly anything.

To be honest, I am tired of feeling this way. I am sick and tired of feeling sick and tired.

I feel like things are no longer the same. I feel like like I am ready to fall. I feel like...crying my heart out. I feel like I need to be Ready for the worst. To be Ready to be shattered into million pieces.

I want things to be the same. I want things to be normal. I wish things were like how it was.

I hate being in this condition. I constantly feel guilty and it hurts to see you drifting away.


.....................................................


I am scared. The way you are acting around me now is not how you used to be.

You used to tell me stuffs.
You used to be the one tellin' me not to think so much.
You used to be the first to notice things.
You used to be there for me. No matter what.

You keep on telling me that you are ok, but your face and body language tells me different things.


Somehow...


I feel like you are not comfortable being around me anymore. The way you threat me and the rest is so different. I know it may mean nothing but how am I supposed to react to this? I have feelings too. I've tried so hard to cheer you up. Seems like I am slowly failing. But I will not give up. No matter what.

Cos...

I care for you so much. You mean alot to me. You have no idea how much you mean to me.
I love you like how I love the rest of the people that I love.
I wanna be able to be there for you like how you have been there for me.
I dont want you to go through this alone cos its eating you inside.
I dont want you to change the way you are.
I dont want things to change.
I want you to be able to tell me stuffs like how you used to.
I wanna be able to be myself around you. And not faking a smile evrytime I see you looking so down and telling me that you are ok.
I wanna be able to tell you stuffs like how I used to.

I am not saying that you have change into something really bad. I am not saying that I am perfect. I am just worried seeing you in such manner. You are scaring me. I want the old You back. And I want you to know that I will always be there for you no matter the situation. I will always have your back.
I still have faith in you. Will always do.


Promise.


0 comments: