Friday, September 19, 2008

Born for this.

Roof top is FUN FUN FUN.


Was at the roof top with my really good friend, Gerald, my Nata - my crzay lil sis from another mother, and one of my sexie ladies-Renroza.




Anyway, Let em' pics speaks for itself.



OH, n heyyyyy!!!! It'd be moreeeeee fun if Monyet was around.


Man...............Monyet had classs. Nways, next time k nyet???? :]




...................................................................................



Cam-whoring. hahaha. Yen's idea, right yen??? :]

Love this candid.


There's Gerald. Finally. Its about time bro. hahaha. We never really cam whore together.

I wana run into the sky. So I dont have to say Goodbye.....?
Lamo supremo. hahaha.



1st attempt.
2nd attempt.

After thousand attempts......This is the one we were waiting for. :]








*There will be a next time. This time with me monyet. haha. :]

0 comments: