Monday, August 4, 2008

I dedicate this post to all my peeps out there.

Every 3rd of Auguts the world celebrates its World Friendship day. So this post is dedicated to my bestfren, my butthead, me sexie ladies, my sister from another mother, my ngeng, and to all my good friends out there. :]

What Dex Miguel thinks about friendship...............................

I found that on google.com BUT thats not the point. The point is, I cherish Friendship as much as I cherish my memories with all of YOU. I heart you guys. :] 1st, there is my motherfuckin' fuckheaded motherfucker best friend-my monyet-eric, who is also my childhood friend back in primary school days. School is cool. But i hate wool. (wtf..that didnt make any sense.) Anyway......he is also the ass whos always there for me through ups and downs, through happy and sad moments...through loads of wtf and omg moments. Through drooling moments we had while cuci mata at the spring and also through stalking some hot chick we saw....aahahahaa. ok ok, I exeggerated. Point is, he's my best friend, and I am proud of that!!! He rocks. :]


Then there's my brother from another mother whos always there for me too. Who gives me really good advice and if there's anyone who can make me believe that everything WILL be okay, its my dear booney- my brother from another mother- my mr.bunny - me big brotha.
He bullies me and annoy me to the bits, but he sure knows how to cheer me up. He's a great person, and I'm glad I've met you BUTTHEAD. AND u still owe me u butthead!!!!!

........................................................................................


Yup, you've guessed it right. Next, there's me sexie ladies. My sexie Bel, whom Ive known for like 3yrs now...is one of my bestest girl friend. I heart you too sexie bel!!! Cheers to the rest of the sexie ladies-----sexie ren, and sexie van too. I heart all of you equally. :]


My sister from another mother, me Nata!!!! hahahah. I also heart you. Tho we went through a few rough roads, still....look at us. The best damn thing. :] Nothing can stop us man. Nada...in fact, it have to be PRADA or NADA mama!!! hahahahhaha. wtf.


One of my very dearly good friend, from school days. Introducing, Ngeng Mira! hahaha. As much as you know about me, thats how much I care for you too. Cheers ngeng oi. hahaha.


.................................................................................

When it comes to friends, Ive this really long list of people i wanna talk about but even Blogger.com cant fit all of us. Trust me. I appreaciate all of you. God bless all of you.

Cheers Pig Dog!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The best part of my life is Friendship....and 2nd best would be....ya know wat????
Picture time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.
-infinity of haha's-



miss paramita. Someone.
mr.Gerald, 1 of my best buddy. Very optimistic. U rock dude.

Dude,like this is totally Chary man. He rocks too!!!!

Jimminiyay. The fashion diva. hahaha.
apai Dom. My not-so-quiet-anymore friend. Mr.Jacob...the one with an expensive taste. Good taste in food. :]
Doreen. The very content and quiet one.
The gang. :]

Sarah and Angel. The so called twins.

Jeff. The creative one. Hey man,sorry. Ive no better pic of u.hehe. My bad.Jessica, and Amber the fashionista.


*Friendship remains and never can end.
I know, this is like one of my gayest moments. But hey, I appreciate all of you ok? :]

0 comments: