Friday, June 6, 2008

20 Questions. Lol.

1. Do you believe in love at first sight?
erm...if i was Vanilla...and she was Strawberry...Now,dats Love at first sight. hehe


2. Have you ever felt stupid? Why?
Erm...sometimes. But i choose to feel less stupid. I amazed myself sometimes. (=


3. Where is the place that you want to go the most?
PARIS here I come!!!!!


4. If you can have 1 dream to come true, what would it be?
Can I have more than 1? hehe. Well,so far im Happy with what I have..


5. Do you believe in seeing a rainbow after the rain?
When there's chocolate, there's always topping. hahaha.


6. Do you like being who you are today?
D E F E N I T E L Y. =)


7. Would u change who u are for ur lover?
Depends. Ill change for the better.


8. If you meet someone that you love, would you confess to him/her?
erm.....depends.


9. Who are the top five people in the world you would wish to meet?
1) Oprah Winfrey.
2) Shirley Temple...haha.
3) erm.....Chris Angel.
4) Tyra Banks.
5) Myself.


10. Have you cheaten the one you love?
I dn even have a Love.


11. Which type of cars I love the most?
Austin Mini. Rolce Royce. Volkswagen Beetle.


12. Which do you prefer from your other half? hug? or a kiss?
Hugs n Kisses comes in a perfect package.


13.do you miss anyone at the moment?
I miss alot of People atm.


14. What do you think is the most important thing in your life?
My family and friends. Love u Guys.


15. Are you a shopaholic or not?
Yes..No. Maybe. I dono....can u repeat the Question? hahaha.


16. What kind of electronic device/gadget you own that you like most?
My phones. My lappy. My mp3. My slr. hehe.


17. What is your favourite fragrance?
Ck1, Tommy Hilfiger, Ck Crave, Unforgiveable by Sean John


18. Are you in love?
With my Life. haha.


19. If given a chance, do you want to see your future?
Nope. Its called the Future anyway.


20. What do you really want now?
A massage. Chillin' out in Paris. haha.

0 comments: